Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Mother's Day at SPI

Yesterday was my very first Mother's Day and it was wonderful, I love the beach, I love everything about the beach, I met Brian there, got married there, and now I got to celebrate my first mother's day there. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving family, this day was so special to me and I am glad I was able to celebrate it with those I love most dearly, Thank you!!! Mommy and Addie

Mommy, Addie, Grammy, Nicole, Smiley, Val

Grandad, Addie, and Nana

The whole kit and kaboodle
Daddy, Addie, Mommy

Nana and Addie (Nana, and you thought Louie's was only for Spring Breakers...)


Nana, Addie, and Grammy

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I am so glad you guys had a great time. Wish I had been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Congratulations on your 1st Mother's Day! You have a beautiful family! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete