Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mommy's 1st Ride

Today was my first cycling competion in over a year, the ride was the Ride Against Hunger in Mission this morning May 25th, 2009 benefitting the Food Bank of RGV. My best buddy Angie's husband joined me for the ride, he is such a trooper, I called him the night before ride and asked, "Tito, wanna ride 25miles tomorrow morning?" I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into, I seriously dusted off my road bike in the garage and put it on the road just today!! Nonetheless, I think we did awesome 25 miles in the heat and nasty windy weather in just under 1.5hrs, not to bad for the mommy... Thanks for all the encouragement Tito!!!

Before Race, awww look how happy I am little do I know what is in store...

Me & Tito just after the race, were are looking a little beaten, but not defeated!!!


Me and the Build-A-Bear Mascot, not too close he smelled funny...

Tito, Chick-Fil-A Cow(Fajita Frank), & Me

Celine and the Kids, Me, Fang....

No comments:

Post a Comment